The Intellectual Output 2 involves the development of training resources in several specific transversal areas related to instructional practice. These resources are suitable for both self-study and use in CPD programs in Adult learning. In more detail, the resources are structured in 8 educational modules with practical orientation in the following areas:
- Training through the flipped classroom approach
- Project-based learning
- Techniques for stimulating the logical thinking, imagination and memory of adult learners, including visual tools and special memorizing techniques
- Effective techniques for communication and work with parents and family members of adult learners
- Applying creativity techniques in adult education
- Using interactive (online and digital) resources, e-learning tools and social media in adult education; ICT-based tutoring services, pedagogies and practices
- Monitoring adult learners’ performance
- Culturally responsive teaching techniques
All 8 modules are now available on the IPAL training platform in 6 languages (English, Spanish, Italian, German, Bulgarian and Greek). Each module contains practical activities, ready to be used by adult educators.
In the IPAL portal, you will also find a methodological guide for CPD activities and interesting resources.
Visit our training platform and take the IPAL modules to enhance your knowledge and skills in new learning approaches!